Every two years, Kraket goes abroad for a Study Trip. The committee will choose a fun location and will organize formal and informal events. We will visit some companies that have a connection with econometrics and visit a university in the city.
A few years ago, Kraket went to Morocco with a group of 25 students! With your committee you will search for a nice stay over at the location, transport, fun activities and of course formal events such as a visit to interesting companies.
Number of Members: 5
Workload: 2 - 8 hours per week
Duration: February 2024 - November 2025
Registrations: February 2024
- 2020-2022: Jonathan Bergh, Fleur Krijgsman, Steven van der Heijden, Ivo Warmerdam, Sicco Kooiker, Janna Kroezen
- 2017-2019: Thijs Talsma, Aicha el Hri, Sem Meeder, Egzon Vlashi
- 2015-2017: Nathan van der Lei, Rachel Bonapart, Dastan Hamad, Sven Oldenburger, Ruben Konijn
- 2013-2015: Jochem Dogger, Willem Feijen, Zala Tokhi
- 2011-2013: Merel Bruijnsteen, Paul Francois, Esther Krommenhoek, Sina Zolnoor, Tamer Dilaver
- 2009-2011: Annelieke Baller, Jacqueline Heinerman, Bernt Hendriksma, Vivian Lodewijckx, Jordi Pinkster
- 2007-2009: Bas Beerenhout, Yonan Ezra, Feng Jiang, Joris-Jan van de Loo, Marije Stolwijk, Gary Yeung
- 2005-2007: Gijsbert Suren, Pieter Stam, Ay May Ho, Ezra Bant